How to get started on your iPhone
- Download the Voipflix iPhone Application from the iTunes App Store on your PC or Mac. Sync your phone and Voipflix App will appear on your iPhone.
- Alternatively download Voipflix application directly from your iPhone by accessing the App Store directly from your iPhone.
- If you are already a user simply enter your username and password, after opening the application
- If you are a new user, click on “Sign-up” inside the Voipflix App to create your account. After registration you will receive an SMS to verify your phone number. Please click the link. After verification, you will receive an SMS with your username and password.
- Now you’re ready to make low-cost international calls on your iPhone.
What is Voipflix
- FREE calls to Skype, Gtalk and other Voipflix users when they are online
- Low-cost international calls and SMS – Save up to 98%!
- Can be used both on WiFi and outside WiFi (3G data/VoIP or regular 2G/3G voice)
- Instant Messaging: MSN, Yahoo! Google Talk, AIM, ICQ and MSN.
- Crystal Clear voice quality
- Keep your current operator and SIM card
- Integrated with your existing contacts
- Safe payment directly from your iPhone or web
- Check and transfer balance from your iPhone
NB! 3G data/VoIP calls are disabled as default, but can be enabled from settings in the Voipflix app. We recommend that you only enable 3G data calls if you have a flat rate data subscription. We also recommend that you disable 3G VoIP/data calls when travelling to avoid expensive data roaming charges.
How Voipflix works
Voipflix is a free application installed on your iPhone and it is just as easy to use as your normal telephone dialer. When you make an international call, Voipflix re-routes your call as a local call. You pay your mobile provider for a local call and Voipflix for the international add-on. When your iPhone is connected to WiFi, your call is made as an internet call and you do not pay any charges to your operator. You only pay Voipflix international call rates.